Whistler, what a great job in recitng Romans 12. I'm so proud of you. You put memaw to shame. When I was very young, I could do that, but now it would take me a long time to memorize that chapter. I wonder how long it took you to memorize the chapter.!!! Keep up the good work, Emma. I'm proud of you for reciting the chapter so that we could hear and watch you. Good job. I'll look forward to the next time. HUGS, MEMAW
Good job, Whistler!! You all have been encouraging me to memorize mor scriptures! Maybe I should post something with me reciting what I memorized...or I think I will jsut wait until we can get together sometime. :) You all are doing a great job with your Walk in Christ, I am sure. Keep up the good work! Love you all! Sarah
Whistler, I just listened to you quoting Romans 12. You did such an awesome job. I am so very proud of you. Keep up the good work. You will always be glad that you have God's word in your heart. Hugs, Auntie Marian
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
Whistler, what a great job in recitng Romans 12. I'm so proud of you. You put memaw to shame. When I was very young, I could do that, but now it would take me a long time to memorize that chapter. I wonder how long it took you to memorize the chapter.!!! Keep up the good work, Emma. I'm proud of you for reciting the chapter so that we could hear and watch you.
ReplyDeleteGood job. I'll look forward to the next time.
HUGS,
MEMAW
Good job, Whistler!! You all have been encouraging me to memorize mor scriptures! Maybe I should post something with me reciting what I memorized...or I think I will jsut wait until we can get together sometime. :)
ReplyDeleteYou all are doing a great job with your Walk in Christ, I am sure. Keep up the good work!
Love you all!
Sarah
Whistler, I just listened to you quoting Romans 12. You did such an
ReplyDeleteawesome job. I am so very proud of
you. Keep up the good work. You will always be glad that you have
God's word in your heart.
Hugs,
Auntie Marian