Hey Ella... looks like you are really enjoying this reading lesson.... don't see the book.. but it must be a funny lesson... you keep it up... learning is fun... Love you sweetie... Granma
You have us wondering just what you were reading! :) She has the brightest smile :) It's a bit funny when I sit here and read your posts because randomly I will just smile really big and it almost looks like I might be suffering from something that might need to be treated with professional medical help- but I love it! and wouldn't you know, the word verification is 'likes'! Too fitting!
We're just using the 100 EZ Lessons Book, but sweet Boo thought the say-it-fast game was really funny. After teaching several children to read, I'm always thankful for laughter instead of tears. :)
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
Hey Ella... looks like you are really enjoying this reading lesson.... don't see the book.. but it must be a funny lesson... you keep it up... learning is fun... Love you sweetie... Granma
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures.!!!!!!!! Are you sure you were teaching Ella
ReplyDeleteto read? Looks like she is having too much fun. Thanks for posting, Queen Mom.
HUGS,
memaw
You have us wondering just what you were reading! :)
ReplyDeleteShe has the brightest smile :) It's a bit funny when I sit here and read your posts because randomly I will just smile really big and it almost looks like I might be suffering from something that might need to be treated with professional medical help- but I love it!
and wouldn't you know, the word verification is 'likes'! Too fitting!
We're just using the 100 EZ Lessons Book, but sweet Boo thought the say-it-fast game was really funny. After teaching several children to read, I'm always thankful for laughter instead of tears. :)
ReplyDeleteBlossom..you're too funny!
That does look like fun- how wonderful to see how much she is enjoying reading! :)
ReplyDeleteJessica