~Just when we thought we'd get back on schedule... Mountain Man relapses with a severe head cold and then suffers an acute gout attack. He finally went back to work today, in great pain, though. Just getting shoes on was oh, so tough! Please pray he'll be able to make it through the day, and that his symptoms will clear up quickly!
~A blog has been set up to provide updates on my cousin's husband, David, as he's in the hospital for possibly months because of a very severe case of pancreatitis. Encouraging comments and prayers are very welcome!
Praying for David
~Jedediah turned 7 months on Sunday!
~Whistler's become quite the helper in the kitchen. The other night she prepared almost this entire meal on her own.
Salmon burgers, salad, buttered noodles, and french bread
Great job, sweet daughter!
"Seek to cultivate a buoyant, joyous sense of the crowded kindnesses of God in your daily life."
~Alexander Maclaren
Now even for me, three hours of sleep is too little, so this Mama is off to do what she can before taking a little nap. Have a beautiful day in the Lord!
Much love,



I can.not.believe. it has been seven months!Amazing!
ReplyDeleteAnd that dinner looks yummy. I am trying to limit my salmon intake, but that made me crave it. Maybe share your/Whistler's recipe.
Off to check in on your cousin's husbands blog...
Hugs and blessings...
Trisha...I had no idea Mountain Main was down :( I feel so bad for him having to go to work with that bad flare up of gout...I hear it is extremely painful...Sending many prayers your way...for all of you!!
ReplyDeleteand....with all that you've spent time on setting up David's blog!! You are amazing!
I love you!
Michele
way to go EMMA! =)
ReplyDeleteSo sorry Ben is having so much trouble with his gout. Pray he
ReplyDeletegot through the day without too
much pain.
Whistler, you did a great job with
the meal. Wish I could have been
there to enjoy the meal with you.
HUGS,
memaw
I just read this and saw that Ben was down. I guess it's a good thing we postponed dinner on Sunday! And now a gout attack?!? So sorry to hear that. We will be praying for strength and healing for him..
ReplyDeleteThree hours of sleep?!? What's up with that?
Love you,
Nicole