My Dad continues to be in critical condition. He is suffering from kidney failure and an extremely severe case of ketoacidosis. This condition is their main concern right now. They've gotten his blood sugar down below 200, but the difficult part is lowering his blood sugar without getting it too low.
My Mom was able to get to the hospital yesterday to see him, but she is now having serious health complications not related to the current abdominal surgery she is recovering from.
When it rains it pours, and what would we do without the knowledge that the rain is coming from His loving Hand?
A multitude of thanks for your prayers....
Love,
Making Your Home an Oasis
3 years ago

Wow Trisha, I didn't see this until tonight. I will definately pray for your parents.
ReplyDeleteI will continue to lift all of you up in prayer. Thank you for the update.
ReplyDeleteWe are all praying over here! Love you. Rebecca
ReplyDeleteMy prayers are with you of course. NO MATTER WHAT, HE'S STILL YOUR DAD. Your parents were a big part of my life growing up. Prayers for your mom too.
ReplyDeleteLove you-
Mel
I wanted you to know I have been thinking about you every day. I hope everything is going ok.
ReplyDelete