skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Three Weeks
"
Here is a little mouth to kiss; here are two more feet to make music with their pattering about my nursery. Here is a soul to train for God...Yes, my precious baby, you are welcome to your mother's heart, welcome to her time, her strength, her health, to her most tender cares, to her life-long prayers! Oh how rich I am, how truly, how wondrously blest!"
~
Elizabeth Prentiss, Stepping Heavenward
Yes, so very precious! What a lovely quote. Happy 3 weeks Elijah!
ReplyDeleteHe grows more darling by each post! Wish I could hold him and kiss those sweet baby cheeks. I am so happy for you and your family. I find myself thinking of all of you so often. The quote is just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove & Prayers~
That's a very sweet pic of your little guy.
ReplyDeleteThree weeks already?? Before you know it, he will be asking for the car keys!! I'm so pleased for you my precious friend. So very pleased!! He is precious!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove to you!
Camille
Love the quote, loved that book! He is a doll and you are so very blessed! I wanted to share with you that I discovered your blog about a month ago and have been so encouraged by it! We live in N.M. as well and just had our 6th child Aug.31st! So it's been neat to follow your blog while we both have little ones so close in age. Anyways, just thought I'd say Hi.
ReplyDeleteOh my. He melts my heart!
ReplyDelete