Some children might ask "Are we there, yet?" while traveling. But in the Poff Clan, the most often heard question when approaching the day's destination is, "Does the hotel have a pool?" Who cares about a bed....just give 'em a pool, and they'll say it's the best hotel ever. (Unless is was the one we stayed in at Lake Eufala a few years ago in which dead bugs and frogs came free with our room) . We were also blessed to have enjoyed a pool party at my brother's house while visiting. Even little Peep enjoyed the cool, blue stuff!
Claire looks so trusting. What a good brother you are, Corey. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed the water. Miss each of you so much, but I'm so thankful each of you made it to Virginia.!!!!! God is good.
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
Claire looks so trusting. What a good brother you are, Corey. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed the water.
ReplyDeleteMiss each of you so much, but I'm so thankful each of you made it to Virginia.!!!!! God is good.
LOVE,
MEMAW
Thank you, Queen Mom, for all the time you take to post these beautiful pictures so I for one, can enjoy them. They put a smile on my face.
ReplyDeleteLOVE,
MEMAW
What fun. It looks like everyone had a great time enjoying the pool and hot tub. But I didn't see "Memaw" in the pool.
ReplyDeleteLove, Auntie Marian