He was delighted, and even took some of these pictures himself. And, I got one of him smiling! That's precious to me after a month of his feeling so sick. Yesterday he didn't have one dizzy spell! Thanks be to God!!
Here are a few highlights from our Green Day.
Lucky Charms, of course, with green milk
(Isn't it wonderful we don't have to trust in "luck"?)
Isn't that some pretty cabbage? It didn't stink (that's all I remember about cabbage while growing up), and it was the prettiest green.
Yay! Look at that smile. He's a happy man and even blessed me with the sweetest toast, "Here's to Mommy. The keeper of our home
and God's gift to me."
Ok, ok. Grab the tissues.
We then moved on to green shakes with whipped cream and sprinkles, too!
Now, I have a friend who regularly eats whipped cream from the can (you know who you are), so when Whistler wanted me to do that for her, I immediately thought of my friend and could hear her whispering in my ear, "You're only young once. Let her have the whipped cream. She can still turn out to be a proper lady."
So, I generously sprayed whipped cream directly into Whistler's mouth, and Boo simply could not believe it.
That's a bonafide, 100 percent look of complete shock. "How could you do that Mommy?" "How could you eat that, Whistler?"
Yes. She then asked for some, too.








Wonderful! What a great day! Looks like it was a good St. Patty's Day :)
ReplyDeleteI pray your Mom is feeling better with the antibiotics. Do they know what is wrong?
ReplyDeleteAnd by the looks of your St Pattys day, I am moving to your house!
Haha!! You are only young once! What fun. I love the "Lucky Charms and, of course, green milk". :) You are such a creative cook. :)
ReplyDeleteI am SOO glad Mr. P is feeling better!
Love you guys!
Rebecca
MMM!! That looks like a yummy meal! I used to think that I wouldn't like corned beef and cabbage.. until I tried it at a friend's house and loved it!! :)
ReplyDeleteThose green milk shakes look scrumptious, too!! High five to momma for giving Whistler that whipped cream, and high five to Whistler for doing it!! ;)
Love you all!!
Sarah
I would reconsider having friends that teach your dear daughters such vulgar ideas......imagine whipped cream out of the can..... Haven't been on the blogs for several weeks, so it was wonderful today to enjoy reading the trials and praises all at once. Happy Birthdays to all there and thank you for your diligence in keeping your blogs up to date. I could learn a lesson here......instead, I'm going to go hunt in my fridge for some lesson ideas from Whistler!!! BIG HUGS!!!
ReplyDeleteThe food looks delicious. I would
ReplyDeletelove to try all the food , except the cereal. BEN looks so happy, Emma looks great in her glasses.
Great job, Queen Mom.
HUGS,
memaw