He has 6 months to practice his driving and complete his driver's education, and then he'll get his provisional license. (Meanwhile, Mountain Man will be looking for extra work, and we'll be taking in boarders to live in our shed and on our roof so we can afford our new insurance premium.)
The Men of the Poff House are off to throw hawks and knives today in the annual competition. It's been a morning of "the passing down of the shirts." Reaches Up is wearing Little Big Man's and Little Big Man is wearing Scribe's and Scribe is wearing Mountain Man's.
And we also celebrate Little Bit's 4th birthday today!
Boo loved holding her baby sister.
MeMaw with the Spectacular Six.
Birthday pics to come later....
Love,






Congrats, Scribe on the permit. My dd wants hers but...she has to wait a year more (perhaps we will have saved enough for our insurance!).
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Little Bit (Elisabeth)!
Have a great weekend, Trisha (and the rest of the Poff clan!)
Happy birthday to my favorite four year old! Can't believe it's been that long since Caity and I came to stay with your other kids when she was born! What a precious bundle of joy and snuggles. <3
ReplyDeleteWhat a lot of celebration going on
ReplyDeletetoday. Congratulations Scribe on
your PERMIT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LITTLE
BIT (Elisabeth). I'm sure all the
boys will enjoy their knife throwing today. Best wishes to all
the POFFS. Love you.
HUGS,
memaw
Congrats, Ink! If you drive as good as you write, we'll have nothing to worry about. :-)
ReplyDeleteTrisha, I love your mountain men photo. They're mighty handsome, all of 'em. No wonder you're smiling all the time! :-)
And a very happy birthday to Little Bit! What a cutie pie!
Love and hugs to all!
Aack, I can't believe this Mommy brain spelled boarders "borders." And none of you told me!! Good thing I caught it before the Homophone Police arrested me.
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures... I can't believe Corey is really old enough to get his permit!!!. Glad Elisabeth had a GREAT BIRTHDAY !!!!! Love to all... Granma
ReplyDelete