It always starts out most innocently. Those bright, shiny Legos are irresistible.
Then you reach a little deeper, for a better view, of course. Wow, that blue one looks different.
You then feel the pressure of other people liking the Legos, too. You feel a sense of urgency to assert yourself. "I was here first, my dear sister!"
And once the leg extends.....the battle is over, and self-control leaves the room. "Hurry," you tell yourself. "She might get the one I want." Because the fact that someone else wants that Lego makes it all the more desirable.
And then you just fall, full-force.
And unaware of the trouble you're in , you try to conquer the next bin of Legos. Then you realize you've gotten yourself into a bit of a jam.
You can't get out.
Yes, Lego-love is a dangerous thing.
*****
***No babies or Legos were hurt in this adventure. No babies were forced to climb in the Lego boxes. Because Cap'n's was so distressed after he realized his folly, we have spared you that picture, lest your heart break. We don't like to break hearts around here.






Aw, that is SOOOO cute!!! I just love that determined look on his face.. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you all!!
LOL. He is sooooo cute. Wish I
ReplyDeletecould have been there, but thanks
for posting the pictures.
LOVE,
memaw
HAHA!!! Oh my that is so funny! Love the commentary ;)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! No! Let me try again. Tooo Cuuuuuuuute! And, thank you so much for the disclaimer! :-)
ReplyDelete