Those photos seriously warm my heart. And if I didn't have my own sweet baby with her own gaggle of siblings doting on her, I'd be seriously craving a baby fix right about now:)
That is so cute! My first thought was "Wow, it's a baby pit crew!" NASCAR has nothing on your girls! LOL One big difference I'm sure is that they aren't going for speed, they probably want to drag it out as long as he'll tolerate it!
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
SO precious! :) XO
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Indeed! I think a guy can't have too many good sisters!
ReplyDelete<3 <3 <3
ReplyDeleteI always love your pictures. What a treasure to have them all!
ReplyDeleteWell of course little man needs lots of attendants. He's *that* special ;-)
ReplyDelete~Cinnamon
He is cherished and they love giving him that love. Thanks for sharing those moments from your day. So very precious.
ReplyDeleteThose photos seriously warm my heart. And if I didn't have my own sweet baby with her own gaggle of siblings doting on her, I'd be seriously craving a baby fix right about now:)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute! My first thought was "Wow, it's a baby pit crew!" NASCAR has nothing on your girls! LOL One big difference I'm sure is that they aren't going for speed, they probably want to drag it out as long as he'll tolerate it!
ReplyDelete