Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Decisions, Decisions~A Pictorial













***No children or books or chocolate were hurt during the 45 seconds that this event took place. No staging or coaxing were required, as this is the natural behavior of babies from chocolate-hoarding-book-loving families.

13 comments:

  1. So much adorable. <3 Y'all are training him well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, dear Allie. These are things we must be very intentional about. ;)

      Delete
  2. Precious. I'd have a hard time choosing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! How about choosing both? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love. Love. Love. :) You and your sense of humour and your photography and words...Love them all! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Camille, for faithfully visiting here. I love you, too, my friend.

      Delete
  5. Goodness, he's adorable! Did he ever get any chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy! He did not. But, I shall quickly remedy that! Love you!

      Delete
  6. I would choose both!
    Watching him with the chocolate bar was very enjoyable. I was hoping you would have one with the bar open, and Elijah savoring! Oh, by the way I just saw the blog from today. Your grass is so green, and beautiful. Of course the children... it goes without saying.
    Love your family.
    Sister C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dearest Catherine, he never could get that candy wrapper open. :) And the grass is from a field we visit that's used for soccer, etc. The children love being able to run through the grass without shoes. I love you!

      Delete
  7. I love this post! The solution to his dilemma, of course, is to eat the chocolate while reading the book... ;)

    And that little boy is so adorable! Does he get cuter by the day? I'm beginning to think so! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...