Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday~Even Piglet Noticed

Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, 
it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.
~A. A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

 
I'm thankful for moments like this when our children are helping one another. I'm grateful for the mothering instinct that God gives little girls.

 I'm thankful for children who enjoy food.

 I'm thankful to be part of a family of book lovers--right down to the littlest guy.



I'm thankful for children who love the outdoors and who always find amazing things to do with the resources He has provided.

 This is one of the most beautiful flower bouquets I've ever received. Why? Because they are from my sister, Catherine, whose husband recently died of cancer. But, it gets even better. I sent her this exact flower arrangement in remembrance of her wedding anniversary. She loved them so much and wanted me to be able to enjoy the same beauty, so she sent some to me. To know that we're both looking at the same flowers is a precious gift, a tying of the heartstrings across these many miles.




 And what better thing is there to do when on Daddy's lap than to look at a book?

Last, but not least, Grandma has arrived. :)

With love,
Trisha

3 comments:

  1. Trisha
    Thank you for posting the pictures of Elijah, Luke, and the girls!
    The pictures of yours flowers are gorgeous.
    I love you!
    Sister C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet expression of love from your sister, the flowers are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and full of the love of Christ, thank you for posting these!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...