Friday, December 11, 2009

Expected Arrival~Summer 2010



That's right.

We're excited, humbled, and overwhelmed by God's mercy, and we're so delighted to announce that a new member of the Poff Clan is expected to arrive at the end of June.

I'm 12 weeks today, and so far, all is well.  After having three miscarriages, however, I'm very aware that I have no control over what tomorrow holds.  I can trust, however, the One who holds tomorrow. 

So, please rejoice with us and pray for us!

Love,
Queen Mom for the Clan



~graphics are from Gran Gran's Graphics

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! You know the Spencer Clan is rejoicing. We are so happy for you all (and for all of us who inevitably get to share in your blessing).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Poff!!!!!! I am SO excited for you!!!! YEAH!!! Oh what a blessing.
    Need to get together soon...
    Love to all and that precious little one that is "still cookin'"
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!! Another blessing under constuction! How wonderful for the Poff Clan. May you feel "wonderful" throughout this pregnancy.

    Love,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Trish... you already know I am very happy for ya'll... another grandchild to love.... Love to all... Granma

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so happy for you....another sweet little Poff to love...what a blessed little life to be part of a great family ...with lots of love!! I'm praying for you and so excited!!

    Love you all!
    Michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on this new blessing from God. Our family is so excited, and rejoices with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...