too cute! Reminds me of a picture I have of Luke. Sweet boy hair, no brush can tame!
Luke, I think you made a gooddecision, although I LIKE yourhair just like it is. Love youlots.HUGS, memaw
LOL!! Sam is wondering the same thing! Except mama is who cuts his hair! Time to get out the clippers! Oh such a handsome family you have!!
Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
too cute! Reminds me of a picture I have of Luke. Sweet boy hair, no brush can tame!
ReplyDeleteLuke, I think you made a good
ReplyDeletedecision, although I LIKE your
hair just like it is. Love you
lots.
HUGS,
memaw
LOL!! Sam is wondering the same thing! Except mama is who cuts his hair! Time to get out the clippers! Oh such a handsome family you have!!
ReplyDelete