Friday, November 19, 2010

Attack of the Snow Leopard

Living up to his strong name, Jedediah Poff took down a dangerous snow leopard found stalking the Poff Clan this past Wednesday evening.

"I might be only five months old, but I already know that my age shouldn't keep me from doing hard things," this cutie pie told reporters.

"Really.  It wasn't as hard as you might think.  Perhaps my bright colored binky terrified him.  All I know is I had to protect my lovely sisters and show the hawk and knife throwing men in this house that I'm a babe to be reckoned with."


Known as "Cap'n" to his family, Jedediah not only killed the leopard, he also stuffed it so his sisters could enjoy the memories of his heroic deeds for years to come.

"Yes, my family has quite a few books.  Just the other day, Reaches Up was reading a taxidermy book to me.  It seemed a good time to put into practice what I had learned."

It's still a mystery how the snow leopard, an animal found in the mountains of Central Asia, ended up in the Poff home.  We are glad to report that Jedediah was not hurt and his binky was intact.  He's considering hosting his own animal show when he turns five.


2 comments:

  1. How Cute. LOL. and where did
    Jedediah manage to find this
    animal??

    HUGS,
    memaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love it!!! What a cute post- with a cute baby!
    I tried leaving a comment on your Droid, but it didn't work. Too techy for me... :) Ha!
    It was so nice to see you, thanks for letting me join in on the game.
    Love,
    Rebecca
    P.S. I am linking my name back to my blog. I don't have your e-mail address or I would have sent you an e-mail. :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...