Monday, November 15, 2010

Mirthful Mondays~What Did He Do?

Merry on a Monday sometimes means multiple posts, especially because I'm very forgetful these days when I want to remember so much.

****

Mommy:  "Ella, I just ordered you four dresses!"

Ella:  "Thank you, Mommy!"

Mommy: "They should be here next week."

Ella:  "Yay!"

Mommy: "Go tell Daddy thank you."

Ella:  "Why?  What did he do?"

Pause.  

Mommy:  "He paid for them."


3 comments:

  1. Good picture. Couldn't bring the
    picture up earlier today. Isn't
    it amazing children think mommy
    does everything, even paying for
    the clothes. Can't wait to see
    the new dresses, Ella.
    HUGS,
    memaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Funny I tell mine the same thing. Patrick tells them to thank me for supper, I tell them to thank him for working every day so we can have some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny. Dads definitely don't get the credit they deserve sometimes. Hugs, Marian

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...