Blue skies. It was the perfect day for a walk. The best thing of all? Scribe was coming, too.
Little sister on shoulders of big brother.
He's learning early to shoulder the weight.
Her favorite way to "walk."
Brother and sister. Arm in arm. No bickering.
Pretty princess. Handsome son.
Sweet sister-friends.
Dead sunflower stalks make just the right swords.
Swing. Lurch. Pounce.
Watch out for your baby sister, formidable foe that she is.
And why walk when you can run?
Holding hands is good.
Slumber just a bit.
Journey home.
Praise God for blue skies. Continual healing. His goodness and mercy. Big and little. Look up to. Watch out for. Living together. Strong Arm that sustains us.













Ahh, sweet pictures. Thanks for sharing! Glad Scribe is feeling a bit better. :)
ReplyDeleteLove, Rebecca
This is beautiful. I'm glad he's feeling better too. What an awesome view you have. Mountains & babies :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like Scribe is getting along well. Glad to see that. You have such a beautiful family! I love the landscape where you live too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for posting those
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures. They are so
bright and clear. Trisha, I truly
appreciate the time you spend to
post your blogs. They mean so
much to me. So glad to see Scribe
walking with you. Love and miss
you so much.
HUGS,
memaw
Thank you for your encouraging words! You bless us all with them.
ReplyDeleteWhat precious moments. I know you are taking them all in and treasuring them in your heart. I especially love the last picture. That one deserves a place on the wall. So glad "Scribe" was up for the outing!!!
ReplyDelete