Thanks be to God there were no blockages found when the heart catheterization was done on my Mom this morning! Thus, no stent or pacemaker needed.
I'll know more later, but I just wanted to thank you for your prayers and praise the LORD for His kindness.
With love,
Trisha
Making Your Home an Oasis
3 years ago
We are thankful with you. Now the hard work begins.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Pastor Brainerd. Now the hard work does begin. The hypertension affects my lungs, so they have diagnosed me with"Pulmonary
DeleteHypertension. Please pray I will eventually get rid of the "shortness of breath" that I am experiencing. God is good.
Wonderful news my sweet friend! I will be praying today....
ReplyDeleteLove,
Camille
Praise God! Still praying,
ReplyDeletePraise God. I finally got to get on here and read back posts and was anxious to hear how things went with you mom. So thankful to hear it went so well.
ReplyDeleteLove you all. Thank you for checking on me with all you have had going on in your life too. :)
Love
Jill
Thanks be to the Lord, we will be praying with you Dear One!
ReplyDeleteWith Love and Prayers,
Jojo
Hallelujah! We serve a mighty God.
ReplyDeleteWonderful news!
ReplyDelete