Friday, May 18, 2012

Only a Mom

Only a Mom would send her daughter 6 bags of the coveted Bar-B-Q Fritos across the miles without a thought of the cost of postage. (That's a big deal since I can't buy these in our part of the country! )

Only a Mom would say she got "a little something" for Sweet Baby Boy, when she actually bought him quite a few things.



And only a Mom would do that when she's feeling so poorly and most everything is a struggle.

Thank you so much, dear Mama! I love you, and I appreciate every bit of sacrifice you poured into this blessing!

9 comments:

  1. Preciousness!!! Please tell your Mama I am praying for her....

    Much love,
    Camille xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious!! So thankful for those mama's and that you are one just like her!! The apple doesn't fall from the tree-I can imagine this is what you will be doing one day as well. Hope you have a blessed day. Praying for your mama too.
    Love you
    Hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that's so sweet. My mom isn't well and can't do stuff like that. I live in Idaho and she is in Texas. I haven't seen her in 3 1/2 yrs. and I miss her a lot. You're blessed <3 Enjoy those Fritos mama :) xoxo

    Kristy
    http://happyhomemakingwithkristy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post made me teary eyed for some reason...soo sweet. I love to see how your mama blesses you. I have sent the strangest packages sometimes for my Melly too. Soo many things she can't get out there. What is amazing is I think it blesses me more sometimes to send them, then for her to get them. Enjoy your week-end Trisha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moms have a million special little ways of saying, I love you. Maybe it's a gazillion. Praying for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No BBQ Fritos in NM? What is Frito-Lay thinking?

    That's so sweet of your mom. Continuing to pray for her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so welcome, dear daughter. I had such fun buying for baby.
    Enjoy the fritos. I was so blessed being able to mail those to you. Much thanks to my sister for mailing them.
    Love you,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was just telling Patrick the other day you couldn't get bbq fritos there! When we first worked together, that's what I remembered about him, he always smelled like bbq fritos! :)

    Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! Happy birthday!

    I will pray your Mom continues to feel stronger too. Moms are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mom's are so wonderful! I recently told my mom the only thing better than me having her for a mother is my kids getting her as a grandmother, I bet you feel the same way about your mother :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...