Oh, how my heart melts...your children...love them so. For me, there's just something about that Clairesy that makes her stand out as my favorite. Still trying to capture her likeness! Haven't been able to do her justice as yet. Love you...
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
So precious! I love the serious picture. It shows such innocence. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Penny!
DeleteOh Trisha...SOOOOOOO a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.!!!
ReplyDeleteMUCH Love,
Camille XO
Thank you, Camille! Love to you, too!
DeleteOh, how my heart melts...your children...love them so. For me, there's just something about that Clairesy that makes her stand out as my favorite. Still trying to capture her likeness! Haven't been able to do her justice as yet.
ReplyDeleteLove you...
Sandy, I'd love to see your portrait of Clairesy! I'm sure it's lovely. Please? :)
DeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jessica!
DeleteMade me smile!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad. :)
DeleteOh my what beautiful children. God has certainly blessed you....I love their blond hair....gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Jane. Yes, God has been very gracious and kind and merciful to our family. Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment!
DeleteAwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
ReplyDelete