yay for snow! Are you all planning on getting out and playing around this afternoon? I remember snow days being one of the best parts of the winter when I was in school =)
Emma, your dress is so cute! Does it come in my size? =p
The snow is beautiful. You can keep it though.Did Little Bit get out in it today? I love the new picture, Queen Mom. I'm looking at this on my little netbook. I'll get back on line with my desktop.
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
We are Jealous!!! Look at all that beautiful white stuff. We are getting snow, but it's not sticking.
ReplyDeleteAre you getting my emails? or is it not working again??
yay for snow! Are you all planning on getting out and playing around this afternoon? I remember snow days being one of the best parts of the winter when I was in school =)
ReplyDeleteEmma, your dress is so cute! Does it come in my size? =p
The snow is beautiful. You can keep it though.Did Little Bit get out in it today? I love the new picture, Queen Mom. I'm looking at this on my little netbook. I'll get back on line with my desktop.
ReplyDeleteHUGS,
Memawu
Yay!!! Snow! So hard to imagine that here...when it's 70+ degrees here...
ReplyDeleteThank you for the refreshing pics!
Love,
Michele :)