Saturday, February 20, 2010

Life in Pictures~2/20/10

What fun!  For the first time ever, I was able to find the same pair of shoes for all three older girls....even better, they were ridiculously priced on clearance!

Claire's latest favorite hangout is at the spice rack, making music with the sprinkles.


Reaches Up enjoys entertaining Claire at the piano with his lounge music.  (Yes, he's still at it.)

Still a popular way to pass the time in our home......cuddling and dozing with Claire.

Ahh, another reader in our home.  I've heard those horrible stories about avid readers bringing forth.....
NON-READERS!  Let it never be so here, please!

This really does happen in our home....children in a row reading great books. 

Reaches Up's current design project...oversized dinner menus made with lots of love.

If you dropped by one afternoon, you're very likely to find Scribe fixing these donuts and donut holes.

Enjoying every minute,

4 comments:

  1. You have me smiling out loud! I love the pictures...what a cute story these pictures tell!!...and, Scribe...yummy looking donuts!! maybe you could start a business :)

    Love
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi... love all the pictures... I really like the menu and Corey the donuts look soooo good!!!1 Love to all... Granma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes. All the pictures are great. Corey, maybe you can
    make some donuts when I'm visiting in March.

    LOVE,
    Memaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute shoes, girls! I'm sure you all are having a blast getting to match with those pretty boots!

    reading is one of the best pastimes out there =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...