"How's your pain?"
On a scale of 1 to 10, of course.
As we wrap up day 3 of being home from the hospital, we still haven't been able to improve Scribe's pain level. The good news is that it is at least steady even though he's in more pain than we think he should be at this point.
So, we appreciate prayer for:
~reduced pain levels.
~healing of ulcers in his throat that we think are from the tube used during surgery...they're really impacting his ability to eat as much as the doctor wants him to
~clarity of mind for me as I go into tomorrow and physical and mental endurance for Mountain Man as he returns to work after so much time off
~eyes FIXED on Christ and not our circumstances
Thank you!
With love,
You've got it Trisha.
ReplyDeleteDear Trisha,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear that Corey's pain is not subsiding. We will continue to pray for him. I'm also sorry to hear about the ulcers. That sounds AWFUL! WE will also be praying for you as Mountain Man goes back to work and you are on your own. I will pray that you would "walk and not grow weary, run and not grown faint" and that the Lord would grant you "wisdom without repute" to manage your days and these trials.
Love you,
Nicole
Thank you for telling us exactly what prayer needs you have. Will pray precisely what you have asked, my friend.
ReplyDeleteLove to you!
Tami
How long will your mom still be here? Thank you also for giving us specific things we can pray for your family. We love you all!!
ReplyDeleteCorey, I'm praying that you will get relief from your pain. Wish I could still be there. My heart, thoughts, and prayers are with all of you.
ReplyDeleteHUGS,
memaw