Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scribe's Surgery

****Correction~Scribe's surgery is scheduled for 12:30.



Scribe's surgery is scheduled for Monday morning at 11:30 and is expected to take around 3-1/2 hours.

He will be on quite a few medications, so please pray he would tolerate those well and would not have any complications or reactions, short-term and long-term.

I will post an update as soon as possible.  Allowing for time to see him in recovery, etc., I'm hoping that will be at least by 4:30 our time.

Thank you again for your prayers!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Corey is being prayed for all over Botetourt... at 3 Churches, also... just please call me... I love you Corey... I have and will continue to pray for you !!!. Love. Granma

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...