Monday, December 27, 2010

Mashoonga!

In a house with a few men, swords are always a hit.  Enter Mashoonga.

These were a gift for Reaches Up since Scribe's swords are still too big for him to use (and a bit too real....).

Mountain Man and Scribe went at it last night.  You would have wanted front row seats to that match.




I admit I asked more than once, "Scribe, doesn't that hurt?!"  Not cool to do that to your 15 year old son.

This smaller version has sold out until Spring, but you can still order a slightly
bigger one.

Tough swords and lots of fun.  Great outlet for all that boy (and man) energy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow.. looks like lots of clanging and whooshing going on at your place! Well, maybe not the clanging, since the swords aren't metal.. lol!
    I looks like they were having a great time. Yeah, gotta agree. I see guys do that and I think "That HAS to hurt.." But we were talking about the differences between woman's strength (for injuries) and Men's strength (for injuries)... definitely a good thing there is a difference!

    Love you all!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Maybe I could use
    one of those to vent my frustration. Be safe.

    HUGS
    memaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, I grew up with brothers, they really could have used something like them...and now we have 3 boys : )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...