What beautiful skys. Don't see anything like that here. Maybe because I'm closed in by that time of evening. Thank you for the beautiful pictures HUGS, memaw
Thank you, Mama. I hope you're able to enjoy these skies with us soon! I love you!
Constitution Girl, Yes, the wide open spaces have their advantage, but trees are great, too, especially for boys and climbing!! :) Why do I think our sons would trade the sunsets for your trees?
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
What beautiful skys. Don't see
ReplyDeleteanything like that here. Maybe
because I'm closed in by that time
of evening. Thank you for the
beautiful pictures
HUGS,
memaw
Oh, so pretty! I sometimes wish that we didn't have so many trees on our hill........we could see the sunsets. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mama. I hope you're able to enjoy these skies with us soon! I love you!
ReplyDeleteConstitution Girl,
Yes, the wide open spaces have their advantage, but trees are great, too, especially for boys and climbing!! :) Why do I think our sons would trade the sunsets for your trees?
Beautiful sunset!
ReplyDelete