Thursday, July 28, 2011

Until Next Time, Sweet Caity!


We had {sniff, sniff} our last sewing lesson with Caity this past Monday.

I have to brag on Miss Emma. She's taken to this machine, and I'm amazed at what a natural she is. I'm so proud of her! We learned how to read a pattern and cut it out, and then Caity showed Emma how to piece everything together and start sewing. 

There's still a bit to be done on the pants, but rumor has it that Caity's lovely sister might come to our rescue! (Please, Marissa!!)

Of course, the Littles will miss Caity, too. They love having their hair done and then smiling big to show off their new styles.

And Caity does other fun things, like swinging the Littles low

and then high.

Cap'n even had lots of smiles this time around. Isn't this a sweet shot? :)

We love you, Caity-Dear and can't wait to hug your neck again soon. What a blessing it is to have young ladies share their talents with other families!



3 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures and precious memories. Caity is so good at teaching and doing hair!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Emma!! I learned to sew at your age too and loved it. It's so fun to pick out fabric and new things to sew. You are very talented. I'm excited to look forward to seeing your creations.

    Love you all!!
    michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good job, Emma. Glad you
    have Caity to help you learn how
    to sew. I used to sew many year
    ago. Thank you Caity for helping
    Emma. I think Jedediah and Elisabeth love having you around, also.
    HUGS
    memaw

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...