Thursday, July 7, 2011

Turning Nine

Reaches Up's special day started with his making us all pancakes. :)

The celebration was even sweeter because one of Reaches Up's favorite guys was staying with us. Christian and Little Big Man were fighting over those yummy pancakes.

Later that day, we made his birthday cupcakes together. It was no surprise that he wanted the skittles and m&m filled ones.


There was time for some football.

The birthday dinner requested? Tilapia. Reaches Up is a seafood lover.

What a blessing to have Whistler do all of the wrapping now!




What a look of adoration from Clairesy!

For the inventor in Reaches Up




He wasn't too sure about those kisses from his sisters.


And Reaches Up's favorite kind of picture....a silly one!

Nine Things We Love About Reaches Up

1) He loves to know "why."
2) He's creative and likes to put on plays.
3) He asks thoughtful questions about the sermons at church.
4) He loves to laugh.
5) He's got an amazing ability to memorize Scripture.
6) He loves the outdoors.
7) He's got two different colored eyes. :)
8) He loves to cook.
9) He's a gift from the LORD.

5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures. Thanks so
    much for taking the time to post
    these. Would love to have had some
    of those delicious pancakes. I
    love Tilapia. Birthday dinner
    looks delicious
    Sending hugs and lots of love
    your way

    MEMAW

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your birthday postings!! Makes me feel like I was there celebrating with you!! I love their smiles..and the sister kisses....he did well tolerating that :)

    Hugs and kisses to you!!

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Birthday boy, how did you like
    all those kisses from your beautiful sisters. They just love
    you. I'd given you a big kiss if I
    had been there. Love you.

    HUGS,
    memaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful! I am so thankful you fixed me back on your personal blog :) I am also thankful for a sweetie to do my wrapping. Funny we have a birthday present in Christmas paper right now :) Happy birthday to all your sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...