I personally don't think it is okay for Christians to have "secret" recipes.It is all going to burn up one day anyhow.Also at the rate people are not having families a lot of recipes are going to die with people who won't pass it on.Saying all that I guess it's neither here nor there,if a person won't give a recipe we shouldn't get upset.In fact we should pass on to them one of our family recipes.By the way I think it would be a blast to have dinner with you all.Blessings, Muffy Stephenson.
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
Thank-you, Trisha! I'm excited to read both of those books!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing! :)
Jessica
I personally don't think it is okay for Christians to have "secret" recipes.It is all going to burn up one day anyhow.Also at the rate people are not having families a lot of recipes are going to die with people who won't pass it on.Saying all that I guess it's neither here nor there,if a person won't give a recipe we shouldn't get upset.In fact we should pass on to them one of our family recipes.By the way I think it would be a blast to have dinner with you all.Blessings, Muffy Stephenson.
ReplyDelete