Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update from Camp

I talked to my Beloved this morning, and he reports a great first night at the rendezvous. He loves the new tent--it's nice and roomy! He's very pleased with their camp set up, and everyone enjoyed the homemade beef stew and yummy corn muffins last night for dinner. Scribe was working on a breakfast of sausage and eggs as we spoke.

The girls and I are REALLY missing our men, but God blessed us with a lovely day yesterday. (If you could have only seen Little Bit enjoying Bagel Bites--I should have taken a picture!)Today we'll be having lunch with some friends and enjoying the beautiful weather.

Love,
Queen Mom

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time! Have a wonderful time with your girls this afternoon! Love you all!
    ~Rissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, dear Marissa! BTW, Emma absolutely loved your note. It made her feel quite special. (P.S. Ella is watching me type, and she said, "That's Rissa, Mom!")
    Love you! Queen Mom

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...