Friday, August 9, 2013

Imagine a World in Which We All Do This


Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk  tea and scones about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.
~Barbara Jordan




**original quote is "cookies and milk" :)

7 comments:

  1. Bourbon and a cigar at about 9, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps not for everyone, of course. maybe Ben adn I can go on the front porch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not Tom Brainerd says: "The original program sounds good to me."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let us create this world in our homes. And let us sponsor one poor child as we that can.

    I love the quote

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm.....I like the tea and scones part, but the napping would cut into valuable "chat" time. I think I'll nap when I get to heaven!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...