~This past Thursday evening, we were finally able to take Little Big Man to his first dinner at the Melting Pot to celebrate his 12th birthday. What a feast it was! He was so impressed, and we're proud of him for stepping outside his comfort zone and trying new things. He even enjoyed the first course of cheese fondue, and cheese just isn't his thing unless it's on pizza or nachos. :) Of course, his favorite part of the meal was the dessert fondue. From where did he get such a sweet tooth?
Little Big Man outside the Melting Pot

Balloons and a chocolate candle were waiting for him.

Is it wise to give this mountain man a sharp utensil?

Ok, he manages to stick it in the food and not in the wall.

Can you see why he loved the dessert fondue so much?
So cool Little Big Man!! I went to the Melting Pot for my first time about 3 mths ago...it was quite a special dining experience :) That is so neat that your mom and dad make that part of your birthday celebration.
ReplyDeleteAnd btw, the pictures were great!!
Love ya'll,
Michele
Happy birthday, Little Big Man!! It looks like you had lots of fun, and I hope you ate some of that yummy dessert for me!! ;)
ReplyDeleteWe had a blast with y'all last night! Thanks for coming over. I bet those little ones fell asleep about 5 minutes before you got home, right?? ;)
Love ya! ~Sarah
Hi. Jake ... looks like you had a gooood Birthday Dinner!!!!! hope the food was good... how did you like the Cheese?? me and Cheese don't get along... Love to all... Grandma
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the pictures, Scribe. Looks like Little Big Man had a great time at the Melting Pot. Of course, I'm jealous because I wasn't there. I love your smile. I know where you get your good looks from.!!!! I love you very much. Pray this will be a very special year for you, Jake.
ReplyDeleteHUGS,
Memaw
Happy Birthday LBM! Again... :-D
ReplyDeleteThe deserts do look really good, but I'll bet they tasted even better =) Looks like a great birthday celebration!
ReplyDeleteSeeing the pictures of Jake with his mama, and at the Melting Pot made me grin. Looks like all you had a great time. I will never forget how much fun we had when we went. Congrats Jake on your grand birthday celebration.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt C.