"How beautiful the day can be when kindness touches it!"
~George Elliston
~George Elliston
I was pleasantly, so pleasantly surprised this past Lord's Day when my dear Marissa handed me a lovely package. Tucked inside were these delightful treats.......and this amazing mug!!! I love it! I love it!
Truly, the most special gifts are often the most unexpected. Her sweet note of, "Just because I love you" blessed my heart and her kindness made for such a beautiful day. But, of course, I'm most thankful for God's perfect timing, for He so graciously provides encouragement just when we need it, and I needed it! Thank you, dear Marissa!
***P.S. Cathy, stay away from the mug and no one will get hurt!
Hey...now that's what life is all about...Loving God...Loving Others...and it's so neat when one action can do both at the same time!!! A word or gift of encouragement given at the right time can be like God reaching down an wrapping His loving arms around us and our friend and saying..."job well done thy good and faithful servant"....yet we tend to overcomplicate that sometimes and think we have to cross into other countries, etc...Way to go Marissa...thank you for giving the boost of encouragement she needed...when you might not have even known it was one of those times...That makes my heart happy!!
ReplyDeleteI love you Trish and am so glad you have a network of friends in your life that act as Gods Hands and Feet to you and your family :)
HOORAY!!!! :)
Smiles and hugs to each of you!
Love,
michele:)
Thank you, Marissa, for caring. I'm thankful Trisha has friends in New Mexico who love her and can make her day. The cup is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely fits her. Let's pray the little ones don't manage to get it. I can see Trisha now drinking hot tea out of the cup. Thank you, Marissa for the "pick me up" gifts you so willingly gave Trisha. ENJOY TRISHA
Love,
MOM
Hi... that is great... the unexpected gifts are the best.... enjoy your tea and the goodies.... Love to all... Ruth
ReplyDeleteTrisha,
ReplyDeleteMarissa gave you the perfect treats!! Thank you for sharing them with us!.Thank you to God for blessing you, and thank you to Marissa as well.
Love you,
Sister C