How precious! I hope to hear it myself one of these days. =) I know she brings so much joy to you all! What a blessing. Am I allowed to reserve a holding time tomorrow...it's been a couple weeks since I've gotten a good fixin' of Clarie time. =D
That is absolutely adorable...I keep playing it over and over!! I don't think I could have a bad day if I heard that every day for multiple times...too cute! :) She seems to be such a happy little girl :)
Thanks so much for capturing and sharing those special things...love seeing them! Love, Michele :)
I've tried twice to watch this video and got a caption stating video not available at this time to try again. I was looking forward to hearing Claire laugh. HUGS, memaw
I finally got to hear Claire. Thanks for holding her, Jake. I wonder who was making her laugh. Thanks for finally being able to capture her special laugh. How could you help not being in a good mood when You can hear her laugh. Thank you. HUGS, memaw
So cute. I love hearing laughter from the children. Kaci and a friend of her's spent the night at my house recently and they laughed and laughed. It was such a happy sound to hear and I knew they were having a good time. Laughter is definitely good for the soul. Love you Poffs! Auntie Marian
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
How precious! I hope to hear it myself one of these days. =) I know she brings so much joy to you all! What a blessing. Am I allowed to reserve a holding time tomorrow...it's been a couple weeks since I've gotten a good fixin' of Clarie time. =D
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely adorable...I keep playing it over and over!! I don't think I could have a bad day if I heard that every day for multiple times...too cute! :) She seems to be such a happy little girl :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for capturing and sharing those special things...love seeing them!
Love,
Michele :)
I've tried twice to watch this
ReplyDeletevideo and got a caption stating
video not available at this time
to try again. I was looking forward to hearing Claire laugh.
HUGS,
memaw
I finally got to hear Claire.
ReplyDeleteThanks for holding her, Jake. I
wonder who was making her laugh.
Thanks for finally being able to
capture her special laugh. How could you help not being in a good mood when You can hear her laugh.
Thank you.
HUGS,
memaw
That sounds EXACTLY like Rue's laugh when she was about that age. It was this contagious little super-giggle. I'm glad to hear it again.
ReplyDeleteMedora
So cute. I love hearing laughter from the children. Kaci and a friend of her's spent the night at my house recently and they laughed and laughed. It was such a happy sound to hear and I knew they were having a good time. Laughter is definitely good for the soul.
ReplyDeleteLove you Poffs!
Auntie Marian