Monday, April 12, 2010

THE Hat

While shopping this weekend, I came across the almost-perfect hat for my Beloved......a green plaid cap with Guinness embroidered on it.  When the children saw it for the first time, their responses reminded me of the monkeys in the book Caps for Sale.

These monkeys were mischievous and quite frustrating to the hat peddler as they took his caps, trying them on.  No frustration here, though....just lots of cute faces as they tried on Daddy's cap.









And, finally, these cute little monkeys gave the cap back to Daddy....



who wore it well, especially tonight, when he and Scribe and Little Big Man had their first jam session with the piano, harmonica, and guitar.  I'm hoping they'll agree to let me post a video sometime soon.

Love,

4 comments:

  1. How fun! What I love is rather then fussing at everyone because they were trying on Daddy's new hat, you grabbed the camera! You are such a blessing. And the pictures were so dern cute!!!!!!
    Love you all!
    RLH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having trouble commenting on your
    blog. It was denied. I don't get it.
    Anyway, I'll try again. Loved the pictures. Looking forward to hearing a concert.
    LOVE,
    Memaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...love the pictures.. they all look good in "the hat".... glad it finally got to the rightful owner.... Love to all.. Granma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute photo shoot!! They looked like they were having lots of fun with that!
    Michele :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...