darling hair-do, Claire. I would never have thought to style like that... ;)
again, i really like the background and coordinating elements! sometime you'll have to show me how to post the "labels" section on the side. I like how you can click and see select posts!
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
Awww...too cute...that's her beauty mark...and little cow-lick!!
ReplyDeleteMichele :)
How precious. I miss her so much - but I'm sure she doesn't even remember me. Oh well. Love you, Peep.
ReplyDeleteHey... it doesn't matter which way her hair is laying.. she is still a Doll-Baby !!!!!!Love to all... Granma
ReplyDeletedarling hair-do, Claire. I would never have thought to style like that... ;)
ReplyDeleteagain, i really like the background and coordinating elements! sometime you'll have to show me how to post the "labels" section on the side. I like how you can click and see select posts!
at least she doesn't need a shave !! :)
ReplyDelete