Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weekly Rewind 4/18-4/24/10

"We talk about circumstances over which we have no control.  None of us have control over our circumstances, but we are responsible for the way we pilot ourselves in the midst of things as they are." ~Oswald Chambers


We had a busy week of multiple trips to town for doctor's appointments. God used those times to provide special one-on-one time with most of our children, and everyone adapted to the schedule changes so well. In spite of our sinfulness and multitude of parenting mistakes, we truly have such awesome children. I can't even begin to express my gratitude for the daily blessings our children pour out on us. They are constant pictures of God's grace.


~Luke's visits with the opthamologist and ENT doctors brought news of rejoicing! His eye motion has fully returned and there is no need for any additional medicines. Praise God!

~Whistler did great with her two additional orthodontist visits.  Have you ever had to get a dental impression made?  Yuck!  I was gagging along with her as I watched.  She was a trooper, and we're very proud of her.

~I had a painful complication from my pregnancy and was very thankful the doctor was able to see me.  This is one of those issues that only time will heal, and I'm so grateful I'm getting better day by day.

~Sweet Boo pondered what she'll be wearing and doing in heaven.....will she get to play outside, and will she be wearing a robe on which the sleeves are too long?

~Tonight we'll be having our first "Rejoicing Feast" to celebrate God's provision during Luke's illness.  We're all very excited about this special time of giving God glory for His goodness and mercy to us. 

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the post. So glad
    Luke is all better. I know what
    Emma went through with the impressions when she went to the dentist. I went through the same thing last week!!!!Trisha, I pray you will continually get better. Boo, sometimes I wonder what heaven will be like. You are a dear. I love all of you and miss you so much.
    HUGS,
    memaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did the rejoicing feast go?
    Wish I could have been there. Love you.
    HUGS,
    memaw

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...