That is priceless!! That's one of God's purposes for our tongue, isn't it? She just did what we all WANT to do...but are too dignified for huh?? so cute! I love the way you have your camera always ready to capture some of life's most priceless moments!! way to go! Love you all! Michele
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
That's the way I like to do it too.....when I eat alone that is. ;-) Such a sweet girl. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteThat is priceless!! That's one of God's purposes for our tongue, isn't it? She just did what we all WANT to do...but are too dignified for huh?? so cute! I love the way you have your camera always ready to capture some of life's most priceless moments!! way to go!
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
Michele
What a precious baby doll.
ReplyDeleteprecious baby doll was from memaw.
ReplyDelete