You've been with us for a month, Jedediah, and the time couldn't have been any sweeter. How blessed we are to have you in our family....your precious feet, your baby sighs, your wonderful cries. Oh, what joy you've given us, and we look forward to all the love-filled days ahead.
And, just for the Grandmas....the sleeping smile....instead of bird-watching, this Mama was diligently smile-watching, and God blessed me with a glimpse of those sweet grins to come.
How precious. Thank you so much
ReplyDeleteTrisha. My granddaddy always liked
babies' feet. He would always tell
me to kiss their feet. I can't believe how much Jedediah has
grown. I can tell he gets lots of
love.
HUGS,
memaw
I'm partial to feet, too. I dearly love the last picture with just a hint of a smile on his face! This is the first smile I've seen. This little fellow has a lot of folks who love him! We received the birth picture and thank you note yesterday. How do you write so beautifully without lines?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Patty
I love the pictures.... the one with the little smile is the best!!!!! He is just sweet from head to "toes" Love to all.... Granma
ReplyDeleteHe's just precious! I can't believe it has been a month!
ReplyDelete