I love that!!! A picture of relaxation for both of them...and multi-tasking too :) Little Jedediah looks so peacefull laying there....Corey you are awesome!
Great memories... I have a picture of me in the recliner with a book in one hand (not the Bible :() and Caleb sprawled out on my lap asleep. I love that picture, so Corey you will someday look back and remember when he was that small- and no trouble!!! Hahahah Love you guys! Rebecca
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
How precious. I love those boys.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely looks like Jedediah has
Corey's coloring.
HUGS,
Memaw
I love that!!! A picture of relaxation for both of them...and multi-tasking too :) Little Jedediah looks so peacefull laying there....Corey you are awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
michele :)
I love that...the perfect picture of relaxtion..and multi-tasking too! Jedediah looks so peaceful...Corey you are awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Michele :)
Great memories... I have a picture of me in the recliner with a book in one hand (not the Bible :() and Caleb sprawled out on my lap asleep. I love that picture, so Corey you will someday look back and remember when he was that small- and no trouble!!! Hahahah
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
Rebecca