Thursday, July 29, 2010

Just Chalk It Up to Great Imaginations


Some fine weather, chalk, hands, and great imaginations....that's all they needed.


They even thought of writing messages to Daddy.


I love this stuff. 

 I'm thankful something as simple as chalk in their hands makes for such a fun afternoon. 

Because enjoying the simple, the what's-right-before-you,  breeds a contentment with what we have instead of a desire for what we don't. 

And that's always a good thing. 


There were no cries of, "This is boring," or "What do we do?"


They knew how to enjoy what God had provided.


They savored the messes and just enjoyed the moment.


They're always teaching me something.

Love and learn.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Each picture is very
    precious to their memaw.!!!!!
    Thank you for posting the pictures, Queen Mom.
    HUGS,
    memaw

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...