Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Three Week Photo Shoot

~Growing a bit weary of the continuous flashing in his face and concerned about his quickly doubling chin, Jedediah doesn't look too thrilled when Mommy shouts with glee, "You're three weeks old today, Jedediah!  Let's take more pictures."


~After hearing Mommy explain how quickly time passes and the importance of capturing these soon-forgotten moments and that family is just waiting to see more photos, Jedediah agrees to offer a more agreeable pose.

~A nameless misfit invades the photo shoot and slips a baby doll in Jedediah's lap.  Is that a look of terror?

~A sympathetic by-stander notices Jedediah's concern and quickly changes the baby for a gun.

~Exhausted from all of the excitement, sweet Jedediah decides to take a nap.

~Mommy captures his tiny hand for those who won't hold it while it's this small.


~THE END

8 comments:

  1. Jedediah is so precious. I love
    his little hand. Thanks for
    blessing us with these pictures.
    Can't believe he is already
    3 weeks old. Time passes so fast.
    HUGS,
    MEMAW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you made my heart so happy...I've been clicking on your blog during the day to see if you'd posted something new...and oh boy how I LOVE Jedediah's photo shoot!!!! So, so sweet he is....and so so blessed you are!! :) and I know you KNOW that :) I can smell that new baby smell from here. Surrounded with so much love he looks like he knows that too!

    I hope you are recovering well Trisha...I think about you SOOO much! I'm hugging you with my heart!!

    Love,
    Michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you sense of humor that comes through in everything you write. I wish I could pick him up and cuddle him, he is so sweet and precious, he just oozes baby sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no idea how many times
    a day I come to this BLOG to see
    if there is something new posted -
    especially pictures. Thanks so
    much for all the time you take to
    keep your BLOG updated with
    pictures and/or comments. They are very much appreciated.
    LOVE,
    MEMAW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh to kiss his little head! He always looks so serious! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. Heart. Sooooo precious!!! What a handsome little man! Love these weekly photos...
    Blessings,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are so sweet.. time flies so fast... 3 weeks already...can't wait till I can I can hold him... he is a doll-baby.... love to all... Granma

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are so sweet.. time flies so fast... 3 weeks already...can't wait till I can I can hold him... he is a doll-baby.... love to all... Granma

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...