Yes, he's 6 weeks old already. You can read my mushy post here, or you can just enjoy these recent pictures of Cap'n and those chubby cheeks that jiggle on our dirt roads. :)
Hello, I used to read your blog Multitude of Mercies it was so encouraging!! Do you still update IT as well? Thank you for blessing us moms with encouraging thoughts, recipes and inspiring pictures. Blessings!
Thank you for your kind words! No, I don't post at Multitude anymore. Just not enough time. :) I've merged the two blogs into one. Glad you stopped by!
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
Glad I decided to check one more
ReplyDeletetime for pictures before going to
bed. He is just so cute.!!!! and
chubby. Thanks for the pictures.
HUGS,
memaw
such a cute little guy, give him a hug from me!
ReplyDeleteHello, I used to read your blog Multitude of Mercies it was so encouraging!! Do you still update IT as well? Thank you for blessing us moms with encouraging thoughts, recipes and inspiring pictures. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words! No, I don't post at Multitude anymore. Just not enough time. :) I've merged the two blogs into one. Glad you stopped by!
Delete