Peep's pictures were taken when we
insanely tried to get all 9 of us to look at the camera at the same time had our family photo shoot in the mountains a few weeks ago. Here are the shots Mountain Man got of the sisters. I think they beg for a photo display on some wall in our home, don't you?
=D such lovely daughters you have! Do you know what esprit is? It's where you think the same thing as another person without talking about it. Well I think we have a case of it. First the leaf cookies now the "sister pics" (yes I posted my pic before I saw these ones!), what next? =)
ReplyDeleteHey girls.. these pictures are just wonderful..all of you are such pretty girls.. I love you !!!! Grandma
ReplyDeleteGood job, Mountain Man. Yes, I think The Poffs need to dedicate a wall for these pictures, ----AND
ReplyDeletethey would look great in the calendar you so graciously give me for 2010.
HUGS,
Memw
Beautiful, Beautiful and more Beautiful. You will have to put all of the pictures on the wall because it would really be hard picking just one picture. I'm going to be looking for the pictures when we come to see you in March.
ReplyDeleteHugs, auntie marian
Oh how sweet! These are great pictures of them! They are all growing up so fast...
ReplyDeleteLove to you all,
Rebecca
Beautiful!!! You'll be thankful you capture these moments on film (and that new camera you've requested for Christmas will make it all the easier!)
ReplyDelete