Snow and mud changed our original plans to enjoy a mountain picnic. Plan B took us to a park in Albuquerque....definitely not what Whistler really wanted to do, but we made the best of it and had a great time.
Whistler wanted cupcakes again for her birthday and had a fun time decorating them.
(these will be some of my all-time favorite pictures of my Beloved!)
We headed home to enjoy Whistler opening her presents.
Whistler wanted cupcakes again for her birthday and had a fun time decorating them.
We enjoyed a picnic lunch, and then went right for the cupcakes.
Even Peep enjoyed the cupcakes....well, the crumbs from the wrapper.
The boys couldn't resist requesting a round of wrestling...the grass was just calling them to it.
And the Ladies, well, they looked lovely and played in the grass, on the swings, and on the gym equipment
While Scribe and I are finishing up our lunch, I notice that he is about to give Peep some food. I tell him not to...that she can't digest it well, yet. Scribe then informs me that he already gave her chicken, potato chips, and a some Hawaiian sweet bread. He's joking, right? NO. He really did give her tiny bits of all of that....Mountain Man thought it was just too funny.
We headed home to enjoy Whistler opening her presents.
The End
Happy Birthday, Whistler!!! I can't believe you are already 9!! My, time goes by way too fast!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture of Little Big man at the picnic!
It looks like y'all had way too much fun. Whistler seems to like all her presents, and I am glad you have some favorite pictures of your Beloved!! Those are great ones. :)
Love to you all and we need to get together!!!! SOON! :)
Much love, Fiddlin Girl
Great pictures! Looks like lots of fun was had by all...and yes...the pictures of Mountain Man were excellent! Happy Birthday Emma!! We too have a hard time thinking you are already 9!!
ReplyDeleteWe love you!
Michele :)
The pictures are really good Queen Mom, you and Ben look great. I know the children had a great time.
ReplyDeleteEmma, you did a great job with the cup cakes. I think Little Bit enjoyed them. Mountain Man is a good looking man. Trisha, you are just beautiful. No wonder you have such beautiful children. Thanks for the post. Love you.
Memaw
Poff Family,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed looking, and smiling at all of the pictures from Whistler's Birthday. Everyone looks like they are having a great time, happy to be together. Love the pictures of Mountain Man, happy, and full of laughter. The cupcakes look very sweet. Whistler, I know you will love your calligraphy set. Queen Mom, looking good! Thank you for sharing your birthday with us Whistler!
Love,
Aunt Catherine
happy 9th birthday Emma, it looks like you had a great time...and the cupcakes are lovely!
ReplyDeleteHello.... I love all the pictures.. Happy Birthday.. Emma. the cup cakes looks hummy.... I love you all... can't wait till we can be together again.. Grandma.......
ReplyDeleteEmma, I wish you a belated 9th birthday. It looks like you all had a wonderful birthday celebration and lots of fun.
ReplyDeleteMountain Man had me laughing. The pictures are great. Thanks so much for sharing the pictures on the Poff blog. The cupcakes look really yummy.
Hugs, Auntie Marian