Here is Whistler reciting "Pirate Story" by Robert Louis Stevenson, one of our favorite writers and poets.
Making Your Home an Oasis
3 years ago
Here is Whistler reciting "Pirate Story" by Robert Louis Stevenson, one of our favorite writers and poets.
Awesome job Reaches Up and Whistler! Keep up the good work of recitation!! It makes the mind very strong :)
ReplyDeleteLove you,
Michele
Good job Reaches Up and Whistler. I'm so proud of you both. When I was in school many years ago, I never liked having to get in front of the class and recite poems, etc. from memory. You both do such a good job. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteLOVE,
MEMAW
Dear Reaches Up, and Whistler.
ReplyDeleteVery eloquent recitations! I look forward to more in the future!What sharp minds you have>
Love,
Aunt Catherine
Reaches Up and Whistler, you did such a great job with your recitations. I'm so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Auntie Marian