Monday, November 16, 2009

Just Two of the Reasons I Love Mountain Man's Camera




This is why all I want for Christmas is a digital version of his amazing Canon 35 mm! :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! they are awesome pictures!! She is precious...there's nothing like good pictures...memories forever!! I hope you get your wish for Christmas Trish!! You have 7 good reasons to really want one! :)

    Love you!
    michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures of a darling girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire is just beautiful. Hope you get your wish for Christmas. All I want for Christmas is a calendar with pictures of my beautiful grandchildren. I'll be praying for
    that, too. Love you, and thanks for the post.
    HUGS,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the picture of
    Emma you have on your blog now.
    She's so beautiful and growing so
    fast. Love you, Emma.

    HUGS,
    memaw

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS,
    tHE PICTURES HAVE SUCH CLARITY. CLAIRE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BABY I HAVE EVER SEEN. SHE TAKES MY BREATH AWAY!
    I HOPE MEMAW HAS HER WISH GRANTED.
    HER POFF CLAN GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE SUNSHINE OF HER LIFE.
    LOVE,
    SISTER, AND AUNT CATHERINE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire is beautiful and she looks like she is a very happy baby. I love the pictures. I'm sure she brings a lot of happiness to the Poff household.

    Auntie Marian

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...