Poffs....it looks like you all had a wonderful day of "Thanksgiving"...and I LOVED seeing the pictures of your day!! I love you all and am thankful for having you in my life!
I love the picture of all the Poffs. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Looks like the food was good and there was lots of playing. I'm so thankful for each of you. LOVE, Memaw
Dear Poff Cla, Beautiful pictures of your Thanksgiving. Queen Mom, What a pretty tablescape!Lots of cards to be shared in your Ebenezer Box.
Queen mom, Look at your first picture of Luke, Emma, and Ben. If YOu look at Ben's left hand, it looks as if he is handling a small animal. See the eyes, and a hind leg? Could be my imagination! Love to all, Sister C, and Aunt C
"Each of us, every day, is standing under a Niagara of blessings..."
~Doug Wilson
"There is enough in God to fill our treasures, to replenish every hungry soul, to supply all our wants, to answer all our desires, to make us completely happy."
Poffs....it looks like you all had a wonderful day of "Thanksgiving"...and I LOVED seeing the pictures of your day!! I love you all and am thankful for having you in my life!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs to each of you!
Michele :)
I love the picture of all the Poffs. I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Looks like the food was good and there was lots of playing. I'm so thankful for each of you.
ReplyDeleteLOVE,
Memaw
Wow, looks like you had a great time! I love all the photos you do...
ReplyDeleteLove,
Rebecca
Dear Poff Cla,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures of your Thanksgiving. Queen Mom, What a pretty tablescape!Lots of cards to be shared in your Ebenezer Box.
Queen mom,
Look at your first picture of Luke, Emma, and Ben. If YOu look at Ben's left hand, it looks as if he is handling a small animal. See the eyes, and a hind leg? Could be my imagination!
Love to all,
Sister C, and Aunt C