Sunday, November 8, 2009

He Giveth More Grace

This post is dedicated to my dear cousin, Michele.  Please pray fervently for God's healing of her kidneys and for strength and peace and comfort.  We love you, Michele!


"And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.  Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."
~2 Cor. 12:9

He Giveth More Grace

He giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength when the labors increase;
To added affliction he addeth His mercy;
To multiplied trials, His multiplied peace.

When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources,
Our Father's full giving is only begun.

Fear not that thy need shall exceed His provision,
Our God ever yearns His resources to share;
Lean hard on the arm everlasting, availing;
The Father both thee and thy load will upbear.

His love has no limit; His grace has no measure.
His pow'r has no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus,
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again!

~Annie Johnson Flint

3 comments:

  1. I love this post. There is a song that is one of my favorites with the same title. I love the refrain.
    Don't know if this is from the song
    or not. Michele is always in my prayers. I love her dearly. Thank you, Trisha, for the post.
    HUGS,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Trisha!!! I love this and thank you for your dedication to praying for me!! I can't tell you how much this means! I didn't realize I haven't been on here to see this before now!! I ususally check your blogs EVERY day...I will print this out and put on my fridge and read everyday! His grace is sufficient..and His mercies new every morning...but I sometimes weary in the fight! Thank you and know that you are one of the most important people in my life!

    Love,
    michele :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trish, "He Giveth More Grace" is beautiful. Thank you so much for honoring and praying for my beautiful daughter Michele.

    Hugs,
    Auntie Marian

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...