Saturday, November 14, 2009

Perfect for Thanksgiving

These lovely "thankful for" cards are perfect for Thanksgiving!  I'm actually going to use the flat set as cards for our Ebenezer Box.  I've been wanting to make some pre-printed cards for some time since it encourages faithfulness in recording our blessings, but these will do just great for now.

Enjoy as you make your Thanksgiving a time of praise and worship to the One Who gives us all good things!

Love,
Queen Mom

2 comments:

  1. The cards look pretty neat. I had several questions about them, but I think I answered my own questions.!!!!
    HUGS,
    Memaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Poff Clan,
    What a beautiful way to remember your gratitudes.
    I love,love the "Falling Leaves" Card Set. Your Ebenezer Box is pretty, and unique.
    You always give us great ideas, and encouragement. Thank you.

    Last, but not least, Emma I adore the picture of you on your blog. You are so beautiful, and have such happy eyes!

    Love,
    Sister, and Aunt C

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a gift! Thank you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...